St. Peter's Church of Christ
St. Peters United Church of Christ is located on Oliver Street. It was established in 1888 and used to be of the old Evangelical and Reformed denomination until the E & R's became part of the UCC in the late 50s or early 60s. Most of the early parishioners were German.
Click HERE at any time to view an article on the History of St. Peter's Church of Christ
Photo: St. Peter's Church of Christ today, courtesy of Museum volunteer JacquelineT. Letke
© 2005-2010 North Tonawanda History Museum